Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 9, 2006

terrible lie you made me throw it all away my morals left to decay how many you betray you've taken everything terrible lie

Sometimes...I think that I just might be a horrible person...and...sometimes...I wonder just how many other people think that very same thing...






...and in an unrelated note...I'm kind of lame because I plan on using my weekend to...do homework...yeah...loads of fun...I have about 175 questions...about 50 of them to get done by 9:30a on Monday...about 25 to get done by 9:30a on Tuesday...and about 150 to get done by 6:00p on Tuesday...and I don't really have time to get them done other than during this weekend...so yays for a boring weekend...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment