Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

12 months update!

Last night we took PGS to O'Charley's for dinner and he got the kids' shrimp dinner. That was interesting. And I learned that we really need to start having the video camera ready when we try a new food. He tried his shrimp and his reaction was too funny. He shuddered, made a disgusted face and threw the shrimp. lol Silly boy. (Btw, I hate shrimp. I've never liked it. But I thought it was a good idea to try the shrimp. I involuntarily reacted the same way PGS did. lol)

This morning, during his usual naked time to air out his nether regions after being in a night time diaper for 12 hours, he started grunting like he was gonna poo on my floor. So I put him on the toilet and he pooed in the toilet! I clapped and said, "yay!"
Then he was running around clapping and saying, "aaaaaay!"
It was adorable. ♥ It's so sad that my life has boiled down to being excited when my child takes a crap in the toilet. But hey, the sooner he figures this out, the sooner I can stop diapers. ;) Because he's not ready to start potty training, we're just passively potty training. Introducing him to the concept, but not expecting him to pick it up right away. But I do think it's time to go buy him a potty or a potty seat.

The little guy is one year old now. He had his 12 month well visit yesterday. Good news, he's not anemic! He's also started to thin out, for the first time in his life, he was not in the 90-95th percentile for weight. He's in the 75th for weight, 50th for length/height and 90th for head circumference. He's still my solid, short little guy with a big head. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment