Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Onesie o'Clock on the Dot

I haven't been the best at updating this blog lately. Mainly due to being a full-time SAHM to my son PGS. But another reason is that I use my precious little free time to work on my little WAHM venture: Onesie o'Clock. If you have a young child and you're interested in handmade baby/toddler goods, please check it out and Like my page. I'd appreciate all the exposure I could get. Right now, it's mainly baby/toddler clothing (skirts, onesies, pants), but soon I'll be offering Mama Cloth and possibly cloth diapers (one size pocket). I want to sell it all! LoL! If I can make it and there's an interest in it, I want to sell it. Strangely, I love being all crafty and making stuff.

In less than three weeks, I will have a one year old! Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment