Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

tonight I will love love you tonight give me everything tonight for all we know we might not get tomorrow let's do it tonight

So...the other day when an anonymous commenter suggested a become a stay-at-home mom and suggested farm related stuff, I reacted a lot harsher than I should have. And while it may not matter now, I apologize. But as a result of someone thinking it's okay to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and say rude things to me (I didn't publish the last comment s/he left me because it was rude. And since it's my blog, I can do that.), I am no longer allowing anonymous commenting on my blog. If someone wants to leave a comment, s/he needs to have a registered account.

No comments:

Post a Comment