Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

in a car underwater with time to kill, thinking back I forgot to tell you this

Yesterday, I registered for my fall classes...yays... I'm taking:
Nothing too exciting, just a bunch of filler classes basically... Since all I really need now is to take electives to fill up the requirements to get my associates degree. Which seems to be taking forever. I feel as though I am never going to get where I want to be in my life. I know that isn't true, but it just feels like that. Grrr... Okay...I'm done ranting on about school. I don't have to go back until 8:00p on Thursday, August 30. Oh, joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment