Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 5, 2007

you must help me if you can Doctor my eyes tell me what is wrong was I unwise to leave them open for so long

I HATE GOING TO THE DOCTOR'S!!!!!

My appointment was for 3:00pm...I didn't see the doctor until after 4:00pm... Her excuse was that she went into the wrong room... Yeah...I just bit my lip... And I tried getting her to prescribe something that has a generic for me...all she did was suggest trying something that just came out and has no generic!! I just said 'nevermind.' I didn't feel like saying anything else to her because I was pretty sure that I was going to lose my temper and I didn't want to make her mad because I didn't want the stupid exam to be any more uncomfortable than it already is. So...that just means that I'm not going to go back and see her again...screw that...time for a new doctor.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment