Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

nothing's true and nothing's right so let me be alone tonight 'cause you can't change the way I am are you strong enough to be my man?

Guess what... It really bugs me when someone goes through my purse... It bugs me even more when the person isn't smart enough to try and at least return my purse to how it was before he went through it... But...on the bright side...he didn't take anything from it... I would have thrown the biggest fit ever had he taken anything from it... Okay...done with the ranting...

Oh...and I have "Smack That" Akon/Eminem..."Irreplaceable" Beyoncé...and "My Love" Justin Timberlake stuck in my head...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment