Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

a different kind of pain is someone there to hold you? is someone there to take you away from me?

So...today was my doctor's appointment to follow-up on hurting my back...and it's all better...but...duh...I already knew that. My doctor barely paid attn to the fact that I had hurt my back b/c I said that it's not bothering me at all. So he said that was a good thing and focused on my headaches...and I'm either getting tension headaches...or atypical migraines. I have the pain of a tension headache, but the duration of a migraine. So it's currently being treated as though I have tension headaches...but if the medication does nothing to relieve my headaches, then I get migraine medicine. Yay...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment