Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

don't like the scene anyhow I dropped acid on a Saturday night just to see what the fuss was about well there goes the neighborhood

I'm going to Seattle tomorrow afternoon...won't be back until sometime Sunday night...like as late as 10:00pm...or even later... Hopefully I don't come home too very tired since I have class Monday morning...

And then this morning I forgot my powerpoint presentation at home and had to leave class in the middle to come home, get it and return back to class.

Yesterday I had to take my 17 y/o brother up to Mt. Pleasant...that was no fun... I managed to get lost multiple times on the drive home...somehow I couldn't figure out how to get back to I-75...so it was US 127 South until I found Lansing and I-96... So what should have been a 2 hr 15 min drive home home...was a 4 and a half hour drive home...

And then I had to go back out right where I was and pick my daddy up from the dealership...and today I have to drive him back out there so that he can pick his vehicle up... But on the bright side...he paid to fill up my gas tank...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment