Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2005

and in the morning I'm out of my head I wish I was sleeping in your hospital bed give me some time to get on your mind

So...I was a major klutz this morning...I managed to twist my ankle on my way to school this morning b/c I was in a hurry. I felt the crunch, but couldn't hear it b/c of the garbage truck on my street. And I did the most intelligent thing afterwards...I went to school instead of turning around and going back inside and telling my mom I had just hurt myself and should probably see a doctor. I went to school and ran around on it for 4hrs and then even when I got home, I wouldn't go to the doctors'. I only went b/c my mommy made me and made my 17 y/o brother drive me to the hospital. So...yeah...I'm a klutz.

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment